Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend with Daddy!!!

I let Mommy have the weekend off so she and Aunt Stefanie could get away and go shopping.  Of course, she only bought 2 things for herself and lots of summertime clothes for me :).  So, I got to spend the weekend with Daddy.  We did all sort of fun things together.  On Saturday we had family lunch and went to lunch with Gangi and Pop Pop, Uncle Josh, Uncle Jared, and Cousin Gracen at Memphis Pizza Cafe.  When we got back, Daddy helped me check my blog
And then eat dinner.
Today, Daddy took me to church and when I got home I was really tired, so, I took a long nap, but when I woke up, Mommy was home!  She gave me a bottle and then she put me on her shoulders and.....
Oops, I threw up in her hair.  I didn't mean to, but I was so excited to see Mommy that I couldn't help it!  Hope everyone had a good weekend like I did.  I can't wait until Mommy goes out of town again because Daddy and I had so much fun!

No comments: