Friday, February 13, 2009

Learning to Crawl

This has been a pretty crazy week for me.  Wednesday while Mommy worked, Aunt Stefanie kept me because Gangi was out of town.  Most of the day, I was good, but I do not like it when I am not the center of attention, so when Aunt Stefanie did anything for Gracen, I got all upset. Who could blame me, I'm used to being the only baby around!  Mommy says she is going to work on this so maybe Aunt Stefanie will invite me back :).   Then Aunt Stefanie cooked dinner for all of us - wow she had a busy day.  I hope she has recovered by now!

This morning, Mommy was teaching me to crawl and I did!  Well, scoot might be a better word for it.  Here are some pictures:  

I am getting the hang of it.  I made it all the way across the carpet!
Now, I think I'm going to roll around and look cute. 
Hahaha, this is fun!
Alright, I'm tired, I think I will just pose for Mommy
Time for lunch, so gotta go!  It's Valentine's Day tomorrow, so Mommy and Daddy are taking me to the lake so we can all spend the day together.  I am so excited that I get Mommy & Daddy to myself tomorrow!

No comments: