Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grammie's Birthday!!!

Last night Grammie came over to celebrate her birthday.  Here is her cake that TCBY made her.  We couldn't find a candle with the 1st digit of her birthday, so we tried to make it with other candles.  Can you tell what it says?  I promised not to tell anyone, but never that I won't show people how old she is.  Hehehehe.
Daddy made some yummy chicken sandwiches and I jumped in my Jump Up the entire meal so Mommy let me stay up past my bedtime.  I was tired when they started to take my picture and was too tired to smile, but here is me and Grammie.  Do you see Uncle John in the background?  He came in town to see Grammie for her birthday.  We were so glad he did.  
We got Grammie a hot pink iPod.  She is now cooler than all her friends!  
Today after church we met Grammie for lunch and I sat up in the high chair like a big girl.  Mommy forgot her camera :(  

We all had fun celebrating Grammie's birthday and hope we get to celebrate a bunch more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...McK, I don't even recognize you without your big token smile? But you still are cute, nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

omg, the bday was soooo much fun. and the bread was delicious with my chicken. thanks!