Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Sunday, 9/21

Yesterday Mommy got me out of bed and I had tried to take my nightgown off.  I do not like clothes very much, but Daddy makes me wear them anyway.  
Then Daddy gave me a bath because Mommy ran a 10k race that morning and was pretty tired.
For lunch we went to Grandmother Lou's to eat and see Uncle John. Mommy forgot her camera, so we will have to wait until next time he visits to take pictures. Then we went down to the lake so Pop Pop could show me the cabin he is building for me. He says it is supposed to be finished by the end of this week, but he has been promising this to me for weeks. I can't wait until I get to spend the night in the loft with Pop Pop at the lake.
When we got back to Gangi & Pop Pop's house, Daddy helped me fly. I love it when he lets me fly!

2 comments:

KA said...

McKayla, you are so precious. I love looking at your barely chubby cheeks. You're growing so fast and the chubby cheeks will be gone before I know it, and you'll be all skinny and wonderful looking just like your Mommy and Daddy.

Leckerbissen Meister said...

you are so precious and your vocab is so big.