Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/10 - Day at Gangi & Pop Pop's House

Today Mommy had to go to work so I went and spent the day with Gangi and Pop Pop.  Gangi thought it was a good time to teach me how to weave.  She taught me my first lesson while we listened to Willie Nelson.  It was a quick lesson because I got worn out - maybe next Wednesday she will teach me more.
Then I took my morning nap and Pop Pop gave me a bottle and now I am fat and happy. Mommy always tells Gangi that I only need to eat every 3-4 hours, but Gangi doesn't listen and I get my way after only 2 1/2 hours.  That is why my 3rd chin is appearing.
Time for my bath.  Daddy is out of town so mommy is pretty tired, so I am going to bed early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those grandma's!!

Anonymous said...

actually, that was not anonymous, that was Graunt Jeanie!!