Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oct 1st

Yesterday, Mommy's friend Tammy came over with her son Beck.  I went and saw Beck when he was born, but he is a lot more fun to be around now.  Here is me flirting with him.  Mommy told Tammy that we were NOT allowed to date until I was 30.
After all my fun with Beck, I had to take a bath so I wouldn't be stinky tomorrow.  Mommy wrapped me in my favorite flower towel.  
 Hope everyone has a good rest of the week.  Can't wait to see what happens on Wall Street tomorrow.  Mom came home from work saying that Congress was meeting again tomorrow.  We will see what happens.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I want to pinch those cheeks! McK, you are the smiliest! baby! ever!

m said...

she is probably the happiest baby i've ever seen! we miss our little pal! hopefully we'll be all better soon!

m said...

and oh i love that towel. j has the same one!

Anonymous said...

Cutest picture ever!!