Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Went to See My Great Granddaddy!

On Friday I went and had my 4 month shots.   I weighed 13 pounds, 10 ounces and was 24 1/2 inches tall.  I am in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile in height!!!  Mommy was SHOCKED!  Mommy kept telling me how she was never even on the charts, so she was so proud of me!

Then we went and saw my Great Granddaddy!  We had the best time visiting him.  I hadn't seen him since we were there when I was one month old.  I had grown a lot in the past 3 months.  We love to go see him and hope to go back really soon.
The doctor told me I could start on rice cereal, but I did NOT like the taste of that.  I prefer my Similac.   After my morning bottle I fell asleep on my granddaddy's shoulder.
On the way home we stopped in Nashville and ate lunch with Uncle John.  He was really excited to see me.  He and mommy talked a lot about buying couches :) 
Time for bed.  Mommy and I are exhausted from our weekend. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, the kid with the men of the housholder klan. such a special weekend and a blessing!