Saturday, June 20, 2009

My 1st Birthday - 6/19/2009

On Friday, June 19th at 1:50, I turned 1 years old.  Mommy had the camera around all day because she wanted to remember our entire day together!  She had the day off, so I was so happy that we got to spend the day together.  I don't know why, but Mommy kept tearing up all day and giving me kisses and telling me how much she loved me.  I didn't see what the big deal was!

Mommy came in my room and of course I had taken my shirt off during the night.  I handed Mommy my paci like I always do :)
Haha, Mommy didn't want my paci
Then Mommy gave me my very last bottle ever.  She was sad about it, but I don't get what the big deal is.  I'm a big girl and big girls don't drink out of bottles!
Then Mommy let me play around in my Birthday Suit.  Look how big I'm getting!
I was too excited about it being my birthday to take my morning nap, so Mommy gave up and then we went to eat lunch with Daddy at Pei Wei.  I was so happy to see Daddy in the middle of the day!
Mommy wanted to get her picture made with the Birthday Girl.  Seriously Mommy, I'm too old for this!
Then I fed Daddy some of my fortune cookie ;)
After lunch, Mommy went home thinking that I may take a nap, but oh no, I had different plans.  When we got home, our house was really hot, so I didn't want to sleep.  Mommy panicked because we were supposed to have my party at my house the next day.  She called Cordova Heating and Air and they were at our house within 20 minutes.  Wow, that was a close call!

After Daddy got home from work, we went over to eat with Grammy, Granddaddy, Uncle Andrew and Aunt Kelly.  I spent the night with all of them so Mommy and Daddy could get ready for my duck party.  I can't wait!

Oh, and Mommy wanted me to post a picture of me this time last year so all of you guys could see how much I had grown.  
Wow, I was so tiny!  But I'm a big girl now - I'm 1!

No comments: