Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Gonna Be Mad at Mommy and Daddy Someday.....

Mommy tells me everyday that she wants to be best buds with me even through my teenage years.  I was thinking this would be ok until yesterday.  Mommy was going through all my clothes and putting away my baby clothes and rummaging through my big girl clothes when she came across this shirt that Uncle Andrew & Aunt Kelly gave me before I was born.  I am going to be a groupie!
Here is a full body shot so you can see how cute I look.  
Uncle Andrew even blogged about my cuteness (click HERE to read his blog post).  Uncle Andrew keeps talking about wanting to cook me for some reason.  

Then, as if dressing me in this outfit wasn't enough, Daddy gave me a bath before bed and did this to me......
Daddy, really?  I know I am smiling and all, but I think everything is hilarious.
So, when I am a teenager and not speaking to Mommy, please remind her what she did to me when I was little! ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you really want to push her over the edge, you should give her an inverse mohawk. Binky got one, and she's still normal.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that's some fauxhawk you're rocking, McK. Wonder where in the world you get all that hair?!

m said...

i know i say this every time, but man, she is so. stinkin'. cute. it's a shame john doesn't approve of my son b/c sheesh, they would be a cute couple someday! : )

brienne said...

one word: HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so you do just keep getting cuter and cuter!