Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This year, I have SO much to be thankful for. A warm bed, food, and a family who loves me very much. I started out the day by sleeping until 8:30 b/c Mommy was out training for her 1/2 Marathon next weekend (if anyone wants to make a donation to St. Jude on her behalf, go to www.mystjudeheroes.org/lwm). When she got home we went to the Thanksgiving Service at church, then we went off to the Housholder side of the family to see Grammy, Granddaddy and Uncle John for lunch. It was around my naptime, so I just ate turkey and cheese and then went to bed, so everyone could have a quiet Thanksgiving lunch.
BUT, when I woke up, I wanted to read the baby Jesus book with Uncle John
And THEN he let me play with his iPhone. He has this whoopee cushion app on his phone that makes toot toot noises and he taught me how to play. I thought it was HILARIOUS!!

Uncle John is SO much fun! I can't wait until Mommy lets me spend the weekend in Nashville at his new house. Maybe when he gets it all fixed up he will invite me.

After this, we went to the Rawlinson family Thanksgiving. I got to go see Layla #2 (i.e, Gracen), Gangi, Pop Pop, Uncle Jared, Aunt Stefanie, and Uncle Josh. We had a lot of fun! Here is Layla #2 and I playing Ring around the Rosie

Then Gracen gave Daddy a crazy look - Hahaha, Gracen is funny
Then we sat on the stairs for our Thanksgiving appetizers - CRACKERS! (We only sit still this long when food is involved)
Then we had a yummy Thanksgiving meal and afterwards Layla #2 and I went outside to work off some of our meal - notice these days I have my favorite stuffed animal which I call Moo (it's a Moose that my Aunt Watts got me from Alaska) which I do not like to leave home without.
Then Uncle Josh took us on a walk and even brought us inside in the stroller. We love our Uncle Josh! Maybe soon Gracen and I can spend the night with Uncle Josh :)
Wow, what a day!!! It was a long day, but so much fun. I love my family so much!!! Before going home, I gave my Layla a kiss :)
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving like I did. I have so much to be thankful and am so glad that I got to spend 5 whole days with Mommy and 4 days with Daddy. Yeah!!


1 comment:

Camels & Chocolate said...

McK, you funny, girl. By the way, guess who was the first person I bought a Christmas gift for this season: Y-O-U! I hope you like it!