Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fun Weekend

So, this weekend, Mommy, Granddaddy and I packed up and made the LONG trip to Tullahoma, TN to visit Big Daddy (my great granddaddy) and Mommy's Aunt Watts (which is technically my great aunt, but I'd rather just call her my aunt but she is SUPER cool and so much fun!) and Uncle Greg. I HATE car rides, so that part was kind of a drag, but when we got there, Aunt Watts had dinner waiting for us - which was my favorite meal - breakfast for dinner!! (Daddy refers to this as 'brinner').
It was getting late, so after dinner, I took a bath and headed for bed because it had been a LONG day!
The next morning Mommy told me that I got to spend the entire day with my aunt b/c she was going to meet Aunt Kelly in Nashville to go shopping with Uncle John. They were going to look for some 'cute' stuff for Uncle John's new house. Mommy and Aunt Kelly had a lot of fun looking for couches and 'accessories' with John and I think he actually enjoyed it too.

While Mommy was gone, I had a blast with Aunt Watts and all her "doggies." She has FIVE dogs!!! My favorite was Katy because we are both the same age and both have a lot of energy. Here is us playing in the recycling bins


And then we headed to the park
I played in the tubes
And in the rocks
Aunt Watts even helped me learn how to count and we played music together. We had so much fun!!! I have the greatest family! Mommy said we are going back to visit for Christmas very soon. I can't wait to see Aunt Watts, Big Daddy and all the doggies again! Mommy even said Kristin, Scott, and Kari will be there too!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for. I have so many people who love me and I look forward to spending the day with my family!

2 comments:

Camels & Chocolate said...

Awww, your Aunt Kristin's practically in tears she missed all the fun but can't wait to see you, Mommy and Daddy in just one month!

Anonymous said...

i like how in your post bath pic your face is the only one that made it even though your mom is obviously smiling. thanks for taking a long nap.