Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I know I promised to post pictures of my weekend in Tullahoma, but Mommy never got the pictures from Uncle Andrew.  But, I will blog about it when I get them, I promise!  

I had a the best first Christmas ever.  This is going to be a long post, so be patient - there is so much to tell!  Mommy and Daddy took Christmas Eve off from work so they could spend the day with me.  We started out by going and celebrating Christmas with the Rawlinsons.  Gracen and I got the most presents of course ;)  Here is us after we got our presents from Uncle Josh. Gracen was sick all week, so that is why she looks so sleepy.  Do you like our matching dresses?
Then I got my singing dog from Gangi.  I played with it all day so Mommy and Daddy still have the songs stuck in their head :)
Then we went to see the Housholder side of the family.  Again, I had the most presents under the tree ;)
My Grandmother (who has yet to pick a fun Grandmother name) made me this dress.  Isn't it pretty?
After I opened all my gifts everyone ate Christmas dinner while I jumped in my Johnny Jump Up.  Then we went to the Christmas Eve Service.  Even though it was past my bedtime, I still was good.  

The next morning I woke up and it was Christmas!  Here is me with Mommy before we opened gifts:
Here is me with Daddy:
Then it was stocking time!
I had so much fun opening all my gifts with Mommy and Daddy.  I got so many new toys!  After I was finished opening my gifts, Daddy blew up my penguin.  I thought it was fun at first, but now I'm scared of it :)
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  I know I did!  

No comments: