Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hangin Out with Mommy

Daddy wasn't home tonight so I hung out with Mommy and guess what I did? 
 I sat up all by myself!!!  But, I can't do it for long yet, so Mommy didn't get a pic.  Then I ate an entire container of peas, because Mommy said it would make me stronger so I could sit up longer.  Then I played with Java and Rylie.  Here is me entertaining them.  
Mommy and I get to play together all weekend long, so I am super excited!  She told me I get to eat pears tomorrow, so yeah!  Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how smiley she is! She is definitely her mommy's daughter! Yay, McK--so advanced!

Anonymous said...

those eyes...

i'm thinking about some new sauces that i ate in paris. maybe a mushroom au jus with white wine... that would be delicious.