Thursday, November 20, 2008

Squash and then an Upset Tummy

I've had a pretty eventful week.  On Wednesday, Gangi called Mommy to see if she had given me my medicine that morning because I had been sick.  Of course she had - Mommy never forget stuff like that!  Gangi thought I was feeling better so she gave me a whole jar of squash.   
I really like squash - I finished it all and even got some in my hair.  

Then I woke up this morning and didn't feel very well, but I didn't tell Mommy so she took me to Grandmother Lou's house.  I was sick all morning so Grandmother Lou called Mommy and she got really worried about me, so made me an appointment to see the doctor. 

At the doctor, I weighed 15 pounds, 10 ounces.  I am growing fast!  Then the doctor examined me and couldn't find anything wrong, so she took some blood.  It hurt really bad when they pricked my thumb and it kept bleeding so they put a band aid on it.  All I wanted to do was put my thumb in my mouth, so I tried to eat my band aid.  I like the taste of them :)  After that, my doctor said I had a stomach virus.  Even though I am sick I am still happy.  Here are some pics from tonight:
Here is me after I threw up all over my outfit.  Don't I look sick?
Then I played in my excersaucer.  Can you tell I feel bad?
Then, when I was supposed to be in bed, mommy let me swing in my swing because my tummy was upset when I laid flat.

I hope I feel better tomorrow and so does Mommy.  She doesn't like it when I feel bad.  I am getting dedicated to the church on Sunday, so check back for pictures of me in my dress that Grandmother Lou made me.  If anyone wants to come, call my mommy for details!
 

1 comment:

KA said...

You look so sick my little dear. Rebekah is the same way, sick but smiling from ear to ear. We can't wait to meet you. Love.